Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Caroline Kothari: Can't Wait for Spring Break!

Caroline Kothari is a freshman at the Woodlynde School.


It is almost Spring Break. I am so excited.
I am going to the beach in Florida for a whole week. My family and I will be spending a lot of time at the beach and the pool. We will also be paragliding and jet skiing, which will be extremely fun.
I cannot wait to spend a week in Florida relaxing with my family. My aunt and cousin are going to be joining my family in Florida. I will be going to St. Pete's beach, which is supposed to be a party beach, haha! My mom says if the beach we go to ends up being the spot of all parties, she will be mad. 
I am glad we have a week off, because I am ready to get some relaxation at the beach with my family.  A part of me wants to stay home, so I can hang out with my friends, but oh, well; I will be in sunny Florida.
I think Spring Break is at the perfect time right now for me, so I can refresh and get ready for two and half more months of school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.