Monday, November 18, 2013

Student Profile: Nikki Goldman is an Aspiring Artist

By Will Boswinkel
Staff Writer

Nikki Goldman is a fantastic artist, who likes to doodle and draw whatever interests her, like people, objects, animals and scenes.
She said she enjoys drawing, “Because it passes time and it is fun.”
Nikki has been going to Woodlynde since first grade. “I learned what I like and what I don’t like.” 
Nikki is often a quiet student, who enjoys activities after school, such as cross country, basketball, soccer and talking to friends. She watches anime and draws manga.
Her favorite TV show is Modern Family. “I find it to be amusing and I like that everyone is strangely unique.”   
Nikki also communicates with others very well. “Boys are easier to talk to,” she said, “because I think that some girls are obnoxious.”
Her favorite movie is The Girl Who Leapt Through Time, because she thinks it would be cool to manipulate time.

When asked if there is there anyone throughout history she would like to meet, she said one of her family members who passed away, “because I hear that they were funny… and they are dead so I never met them.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.