Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Students Are Excited for Upcoming Ski / Snowtubing Trip

By Caroline Kothari
Staff Writer
 
Sophomore Craig Mechanic is very excited for the upcoming ski/tubing trip, so that he can hang out with his friends and just let loose.

“I’m excited about this trip because it is a good chance for me to hang out with my friends.”

The ski trip to Bear Creek has become an annual tradition. This year’s trip is taking place on Friday Feb. 21. Students can pick and choose from different options, all of which vary in price.

Craig says he doesn’t ski, he snowboards. “I have been a snowboarder since I was eight.”

He added, “To me, snowboarding isn't scary, it’s fun. The hardest part of snowboarding may be keeping your balance and trying to turn.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.