Monday, February 27, 2012

Eric Mitchell: My top 10 spring break vacation spots


By Eric Mitchell
Staff Writer

10) Serbia (Any place with UN peace keepers must be safe)

9) Tajikistan (A glorious free eastern republic that sounds made up)

8) West Bank (I heard it's so nice you have to fight for reservations)

7) Somalia (I want to search for buried treasure)

6) Far northern Canada (Today's high -32 degrees F)

5) Sahara (I need a tan)

4) Afghanistan (Any place with bombed out buildings and destroyed tanks has to have 
an active night life)

3) India/Pakistan disputed Kashmir border (I like fireworks)

2) Timbuktu (I heard it's nice)

1) Kansas (Corn Fest 2012!)

Bonus!
Newt Gingrich's moon base (Zero G party!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.