Monday, April 2, 2012

Nick Scaramuzza: Sightseeing in D.C.


By Nick Scaramuzza                                                                                            
Staff Writer

For Spring Break, which starts tomorrow, I am going to get up, get into the car, and head to Washington D.C, with my mom and my aunt. First, we are going to check into our hotel. Then, we are going to go to the Smithsonian, which is the world's largest museum. We will probably stay at the museum for most of the day. Next, we will find somewhere to eat dinner. Finally, we will take a night walk, then go back to the hotel room, watch a little T.V., and then go to sleep.   
            The next day, which will be Saturday, we are going to go see the White House, the U.S. Capitol Building, the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, and the Jefferson Memorial.
If we run out of things to do, we might even go to the aquarium to see what that is like. In addition, my aunt, my mom and I are going to bring our cameras so we can take many pictures and put them in our photo albums to have great memories forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.