Friday, February 8, 2013

Caroline Kothari: The iPhone 5 Has Many Benefits


Caroline Kothari is a freshman at the Woodlynde School.

I recently purchased the iPhone 5, because I had to switch my carrier and I could either get the 5, or the same phone I had before (the iPhone 4S), so I decided to get the 5.

I love it! There are many benefits to it.

The good thing about this new phone is that it is faster, the battery life is better, and they have better headphones. The speed of the Internet and texts are extremely fast now. It takes about two seconds to get to a page on the new iPhone.

Even as fast as it is, the battery life is better than it was on previous phones. The headphones are very much improved. The old headphones were just regular earbuds, but these are silicone cased specifically designed to help fit in everyone's ears. My ears are very small, and these new headphones actually fit in my ear like never before. Most of my earbuds never fit in my ear.

In addition, the sound quality is great. This is the thinnest iPhone yet, and it is easy to fit in my pocket. Usually, with the previous iPhones, I could not fit them in my pocket.

Also, I can type with one hand with this new iPhone, because it is really tall and thin, so it is easy to hold it and type.

In comparison with the other iPhones, this is the most improve and best all-around package.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.