Friday, February 8, 2013

Victoria's Blog: Excited for Trip to Italy


Victoria Hartzell is a sophomore at Woodlynde School.               

This year spring, my family and I are going to Italy, and I am really excited for the trip. While I have been to Paris and London, I have never been to Italy before and I have wanted to go there for years.

My mom, dad, and younger sister will spend three to four days in Rome, three days in Florence and three days in Venice. We will be taking an overnight flight to Italy, so we will try to sleep on the plane. We will be on a direct flight from the Philly airport to the airport in Rome. 

We are going to have to put our dog, Cody, down before we leave, because he is sick. I'm sad that we have to put my Golden Retriever down, but it's fortunate that he will die in peace and not in pain.

We will stay in three different hotels and eat at nice Italian restaurants. We will have gelato because that is what they are known for. We will probably see the coliseum. We might go on a gondola ride in Venice if we can get tickets.

My dad and mom are still trying to find the right hotels to stay in Venice and Florence. They still have to make some dinner reservations, as well. On the way back from Italy, we will not have a direct flight, so we will have to switch planes in Germany and then fly from Germany back to Philadelphia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.