Friday, November 4, 2011

Bring Back X-Block -- By Joel Cureton

By Joel Cureton

Staff Writer

Last year at Woodlynde, there used to be a period in the middle of the school day where the students in seventh through twelfth grade had fourth period off to do basically whatever they wanted.

Now there's no more X-Block.

That is the most ridiculous thing that this school could have ever done, along with the bullying program. Even though we have a free period at the end of the day which I do like, I still miss my club time, where we could join a club like board games or recreation.

They should switch back to the rotating schedule every day. It was much better like that and plus, we had our X-Block and club time. The new schedule really doesn't make much sense because we aren't getting our work done, and every Day four, we have to have a bullying talk. That's also something that bothers me. They can't have X-Block, which I thought was a much more productive period than teachers gave it credit for. But they find it necessary to have something on bullying, when to my knowledge, not that many people at Woodlynde are getting bullied.

I really think they should bring back the period that most of the students loved.

BRING BACK X-BLOCK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.