Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Nick Scaramuzza: 9 Years at Woodlynde Have Been Terrific


By Nick Scaramuzza
Staff Writer

My experience in my nine years here at Woodlynde has been terrific.
I learned how to be a better reader after I arrived at Woodlynde. Another thing was that I have made a lot of new friends here, like Victoria Hartzell, Alec Kravitt, Matt Reott, Matt Savitz, Tristan Bosna, Eric Mitchell, and Marcus Ford (who no longer goes here). Another thing that I did in my nine years is play goalie for the Middle School Soccer team. Also, I have had great teachers, such as Mr. Campbell, Mrs. Charnitski, Mrs. Elliott, Mr. Koch, Mr. Purdy, Miss Gal, and Mr. Brennan.

My favorite memories here at Woodlynde were going to McDonalds in UT4 during school because we wanted to go and try the chicken sandwich. Another memory was getting to go outside at the end of the day if we got all of our work done. The last memory was in 8th grade, when at the end of the year we got to go to Hershey Park for an end-of-the-school-year trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.