Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Joel Cureton: 2 Great New Albums by Drake and Mac Miller

By Joel Cureton
Staff Writer

There has been a lot of new, catchy music that has come out lately.
One new album that has caught my attention is Drake's Take Care. This is Drake's first album in 15 months. It appears to be really taking off. I didn't like Drake before because I thought he was cocky and overrated. Now I still think he's overconfident, but his new album has won me over because he's doing more rapping than singing -- and that's a good thing, since he portrays himself as a hip hop artist.

Another pretty good album that just came out is Mac Miller's Blue Side Park. I think it's pretty bad, because most of the songs are slow and have no flow to them, but other people seem to like him. I don't see why.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are welcome to leave a comments on blog posts.